Christal McHugh (Mrs.)
Welcome to the Caribbean School of Medical Sciences, Jamaica (CSMSJ) Library. The Medical Library covers a wide range of medical resources and the hard-working staff provide the best service in satisfying our user’s needs. We also support the school’s curriculum by providing access to medical reference material that will assist both lecturers and students.
Librarian’s Mission Statement
The mission of the Caribbean School of Medical Sciences, Jamaica (CSMSJ) Library, is to provide a pathway of knowledge to the future of medicine to our users.
Library Opening Hours
Medical Library: Mon-Fri 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Medical Books: http://www.freebookcentre.net/medical_text_books_journals/ medical_text_books_online.html
- EBooks: http://www.freebooks4doctors.com/
- Google Books: https://books.google.com/?hl=en
- British Medical Journals: http://journals.bmj.com/
- The American Journal of Medicine: http://www.amjmed.com/
- Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association: https://academic.oup.com/jamia