- Associate Lecturer, CSMSJ. August 2004-June 2005
- Lecturer, University of Technology, Jamaica. July 2005-March 2006
- Supply Teacher and Sixth Form Mentor, St. Martins in the Fields High School for Girls and Sports College, United Kingdom. August 2006-present
- Lecturer, University of Technology, Jamaica. January 2010-2013
- Part-Time Lecturer, College of Arts Science and Technology CASE.
January – May 2004
- Chemistry Tutorial Assistant, University of the West Indies, Mona.
September 1998-December 2003
- Demonstrator, University of the West Indies, Mona. 2014-15 & 2016-2017
- Part-Time Environmental Science Lecturer, Pred-Med School, Caribbean School of Medical Sciences.
- UWI- BSc. Pure and Applied Chemistry Upper Second Class Hons (1998)
- UWI- PhD. Chemistry, Analytical Environmental (2004)
- UTECH- Post Graduate Diploma in Education (2015)
Research and Consultancy
- New essential oil chemical components from the leaves of Annona muricata L. (soursop) grown in Jamaica, University of Technology, Jamaica, Faculty of Health and Applied Science Scientific Symposium 2008
- Comparative Photochemical Stability of the herbicides atrazine and prometon in water and organic solvents, Caribbean Academy of Sciences 13th Annual Meeting, University of the West Indies, 2002.
- Determination of Four Triazine Herbicides in water using solvent-solvent extraction techniques and analysis using GC/MS with Electron Impact Ionization, Scientific Research Council, 15th Annual National Conference on Science and Technology, 2001