To apply, please use the following steps:
- Review the Admissions Requirements.
- Applicants should have all required documents scanned and ready for upload prior to starting the application form. If you are unable to have them scanned and uploaded, then proceed in completing the application anyway.
- Click on the link Online Registration button at end of this page.
- Fill out the application form with the required information.
- Upon completion click Submit.
- NOTE: Respond to email notification to ensure follow-up and completion of the application process.
Please read the instructions carefully before completing this form and answer all relevant questions.
- Applicants are required to complete all sections of the form in BLOCK LETTERS only.
- Please indicate ‘N/A’ where the information requested in a section is not applicable to your situation.
- A non-refundable application fee of US$30 for applicants who are Jamaican and CARICOM citizens and USD $60 for ALL other applicants, must be paid to National Commercial Bank, Matilda’s Corner Branch USD Account Number 37-4387812 or Cheque payable to Caribbean School of Medical Sciences Jamaica Limited. Use the full name as a reference on the Bank Receipt.
Please have the following documents/information to be entered in the required fields:
- Tax Registration Number (TRN)
- Qualifications: CXC/CSEC, GCE,CAPE, SSC, BSSC
- Certificate: Associate Degree, Degree
You have the OPTION, at this initial application stage, to scan & upload the following:
- Required Qualification
- Birth Certificate
- 2 Passport Size pictures
- Curricular Vitae
- Bank Receipt
- Two Character Recommendation
- Identification (Passport/National ID)
NOTE: Your online registration is complete when you have submitted your documents and paid your application fee.
For any queries and further information please call 876-929-6422 / 876-544-8903 or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.