CAMC Review Programme
- Course Duration: 6 Weeks
- Category: Medicine
- Students: 0
- Certificate: Yes
- Location: 15 Braemar Avenue, Kingston 10. Ja.
- Language: English
- Lesson: 0
- Viewers: 1211
- Prerequisites: No
- Skill Level: advanced
- Course Capacity: 100
- Start Course: 08/26/2018
We provide a six-week Caribbean Authority Medical Council Examination review programme.
Excellent past rate in preparation of Locum medical interns (medical doctors not trained by the University of the West Indies) for the Caribbean Association of Medical Council Examination (CAMC). In April 2016, CSMSJ prepared nineteen candidates for the CAMC examination, and 18 of these candidates were successful. In November 2016, CSMSJ prepared fourteen candidates for this examination and twelve candidates were successful.
Our Main Teachers
– Certificate in Superior Medical Education, University of Havana (2012)
– UWI (2006) Doctor of Philosophy in Biochemistry
– Higher Institute of Medical Sciences of Havana (2001) MD
– B.Sc. Natural and Aplied Sciences (1984)
Head of Mathematics Division Lecturer